• Coffee grounds are steeped in cool purified water and twice filtered for exceptional clarity
• Cold brewed for over 16 hours, slow extraction results in a smooth and enjoyably refreshing coffee
• The finest single origin coffee, roasted to perfection and ground to the ideal consistency
• 100% arabica, organically grown on the volcanic slopes of Mount Elgon in the Bugisu region of Uganda
• A smooth, rich, and naturally sweet taste with a lingering finish
• Layered in complex earthy flavours, smokey, with notes of citrus and dark chocolate
The cold brew process involves steeping coffee grounds in cold water for between 12-24 hours.
As the brew method is without heat, it extracts less bitter, acidic compounds, resulting in a naturally sweeter coffee taste. The slow process brings out and enhances all the wonderful subtle flavours of the coffee.
Obsessive about quality – we work closely with the best local coffee roasters in Cape Town to select the finest quality single origin beans, roasted to perfection and ground to the ideal consistency.
Our Twelve Royal cold brew coffee is made from 100% arabica beans, organically grown on the volcanic slopes of Mount Elgon in the Bugisu region of Uganda.
Our cold brew is unique and so are our artworks. Inspired by our African roots, the bottles carry different handmade designs using paint, pen and pencil. We take pride in delighting our customers and vow to create new artworks on a regular basis.
Being a fresh product, each bottle carries a swing tag lovingly labelled by hand with a best before date, our assurance of care and quality to you.
Balancing flavour and strength our cold brew is ready to drink. Serve proper cold, simply on ice, with or without milk. It also makes for great smoothies, coffee ice cream floats and is fantastic as a cocktail mixer.
We’re a proudly local company, each bottle is handcrafted in Muizenberg, Cape Town.
If you’re interested in stocking our exceptional cold brew, or for more information, get in touch via the old telephone on 021 788 3165 / 078 172 6554 or send us mail via the links below.
“Beautiful as the chance meeting on a dissecting table of a sewing machine and an umbrella.”
Take me, I am the drug; take me, I am hallucinogenic.Salvador Dali
The present reeks of mediocrity and the atom bomb.Rene Magritte
Most young kings get their heads cut off.Jean-Michel Basquiat
Don't mistake legibility for communication.David Carson
Everything you can imagine is real.Pablo Picasso